Entertainment at Al Khaima
Live Arabic Band and Traditional Egyptian Folk Dancing Adds to the Perfect Arabian Night Out at Al Khaima.
Al Khaima, the majestic traditional Arabic restaurant nestled in the enchanting gardens of Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort + Spa, has a whole host of fabulous traditional Arabic entertainment, further adding to the authentic Middle Eastern experience.
From the ever popular live belly dancing to the traditonal Egyptian folk dance - Tanoura, Al Khaima's entertainemnt line up offers guests a fabulously authentic mix of Arabic entertainment at its best,
The entertainment programme at Al Khaima includes:
- Live Arabic Band: Wednesday, Friday & Saturday - 8:15pm to 12am and on Thursdays 8:15pm to – 1am
- Belly Dancing: Every Thursday & Friday - 9:30pm to 10:30pm
- Tannura Dancing: Every Thursday & Friday - 9:15pm to 9:30pm and 9:55pm to 10:10pm
There will be no alcohol service during the holy month of Ramadan - May 24th until June 24th. Live entertainment is restricted to Tabla and Oud from 9pm to 1am.
- Drinks & Sheesha : Saturday - Wednesday 6pm -1am
- Drinks & Sheesha : Thursdays & Fridays 6pm -2am
- Dinner : Saturday - Wednesday 7pm -12am
- Dinner : Thursdays & Fridays 7pm -1am
- Closed for essential maintenance 15th July to 2nd September 2017